|Home||» Products||» Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel||» Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel|
Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel
The Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel is a panel consisting of one or more 'enclosed sections'. All of these sections have a communal power bus. Also, these are mainly composed of motor control units. We offer these MCCs with the option of number of latest technology starters such as AC/DC drive starter (covariant frequency drive), direct-on-line starter, soft starter, star delta starter, submersible starter, etc. Their main function is related to induction motors, which inrush starting current is minimized. In addition, there are a number of motor protection equipment in the Motor Control Center (MCC) Panel, such as overload protection, short circuit protection, and single phasing protection, that are useful in safeguarding the motor.
- Remote control operation facility
- MCCB for protection
- Change over switch for circuit change from mains to DG and vice-versa
- Direct on line starters that includes MCB, contactor, thermal overload relay and connectors.
- Bus Bars of proper rating duly covered with acrylic sheet for safety.
- Aluminium strip for earthing
- Panel light and fan for ventilation.
- Many more features that solves many practical problems.
These MCC units comprise:
- Full voltage non-reversing and full voltage reversing starters
- AC variable frequency drives
- PLC I/O chassis
- Solid-state motor controllers
- Lighting panels
- Analog or digital metering
- Feeder circuit breakers
- Feeder fusible disconnects
Technical Specifications of Motor Control Center Panel
- Operational Current: 32A to 1600A
- Ambient Temperature: 40.50 degree Celsius in single and double front
- Withstand Capacity: 16KA to 100 KA
- Degree of Protection: As per IS Standards
- Types of Starters Include: Automatic Star Delta, Direct On-line, Soft Starters, Varied Frequency Drives, Stator Rotor Starters and Auto Transformer Starters