|Home||» Products||» Bus Ducts||» Bus Ducts|
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Unit of Measure
Levering on vast industry experience in this domain, we are dedicated in offering our clients a wide range of Bus Ducts. Our offered Bus Ducts are highly demanded among the clients for their various industrial applications. These ducts are used to carry the power from the main source to the panels and then distribute the power from panels to the different floors of the building. Moreover, these ducts are delivered to the clients at competitive price range.
- High resistant to wear & tear
- Consistent and optimum performance
- Low maintenance costs
- Long life stability
- Easy installation
- Designing of Bus Duct to achieve required Fault Level, considering temp. Rise, Thermal Rating, Stress, withstand capacity and all applicable derating factors.
- Bus Duct up to 4000A With Copper/Aluminum Busbar.
- Indoor/Out door Duty, Separate adapter at both end With Space heater and earth Bus.
WE MANUFACTURE PHASE SEGREGATED AND NON-PHASE SEGREGATED BUS TRUNKING SYSTEMS RANGING FROM 1000AMP UP TO 10000AMP CURRENT CAPACITY BOTH INDOOR TYPE AND OUTDOOR TYPE. THE BUS DUCTS ARE CUSTOMIZED AS PER REQUIREMENT TO CONNECT PCC PANEL WITH TRANSFORMER
Control panel boards are used in several areas including the Indian Railways, Telecoms, Medical Centers, Educational Institutions, MES, PWD, Pharmaceutical Units, Private Sectors and the Domestic Sector.
- M. S. Angle supports are provided for perfect fitting of the bus ducts.
- Aluminum (Hindalco) and Electrolytic Copper metals are used as conduction metals for the bus bars.
- Up to 3-meter long bus duct can be manufactured in one piece.
- CRCA sheet is used to manufacture the sheet metal box for bus ducts
- Proper ventilation slots are provided on top and sides of the bus ducts.
- Proper spacing is provided between the phase bus bars.
- Supply Ability
- 50 Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 2-4 Week